We manufacture breakout boxes that interface with automotive ECU's, ECM's, and PCM's.
Breakout Box Build Details:
- Each breakout box is built to be application (make/model/year range) specific.
- Exact match OEM circuit numbering is laser engraved on the stainless steel breakout plate for clarity.
- Constructed using mil-spec Tefzel wire for excellent durability and service life.
- All CAN bus, V/R timing signals, and knock sensor signals are ran in twisted pairs for EMI reduction.
- Populated with industry standard sized 4mm banana jacks, which are rated to 1000 cycles minium.
- Typical lead times are 21 days to build.
- We can manufacture breakout boxes to support nearly all automobile manufacturers' electronic units.
We have the design and manufacturing capabilities to supply orders of single breakout boxes and volume production runs.