These are harnesses for the use of FuelTech's FT550 and FT600
- The FuelTech offers full engine control.
- The standard harness length is 6 feet long from the OEM ECU connectors to the FuelTech connectors to allow for a variety of mounting locations.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in parallel to communicate on the OEM CAN bus or control automatic transmissions.
- BMW, Dodge, 1996+ Ford, Hyundai, and Kia applications require coil drivers to be plugged into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
BOOMSLANG FABRICATION LLC PRODUCTS HAVE LEGAL RESTRICTIONS. READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING/USING!
BOOMSLANG FABRICATION LLC PRODUCTS MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT(S) TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov